Sunday, September 6, 2009

SOME NEW JUNK

A TRUCK OF JUNK. I LOVE IT. WHAT FUN TO SHOP FOR KOOL STUFF WHEN THE PICKIN IS GOOD.




SATURDAY SALES WERE GOOD. THE DOG IS ONLY 4 INCHES TALL SO CUTE. 2 TOLE TRAYS WHAT ARE THE CHANCES, A GREAT FRAMED PICTURE. LOVE THE STAND ASH TRAY. I'LL PAINT IT, WONT IT LOOK GREAT WITH A PLANT HANGING OUT OF IT. THE METAL BOX HAS THE WORD SPICE ON IT, WHY I DON'T KNOW. I WILL BE FIXING MY BOOTH FOR HALLOWEEN AND HARVEST TIME SOON. KEEP WATCH SOME OF THESE THINGS WILL LOOK GREAT FOR HALLOWEEN LIKE THE CANDELABRA WITH SOME BLACK CANDLES. I GOT SOME NEAT STUFF TO MAKE JEWELERY TOO. SEE WHAT I MAKE OUT OF IT, ITS GOING TO BE COOL. CHECK THE SLEEPY POET FOR ALL THE NEAT THINGS.

7 comments:

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Yummy good JUNK!! Love it all!! The dog is too darn cute! Have a great Labor Day, we are going to the Zoo!! He has to get me away from the JUNK somehow! The lady called tonight right after we hung up, she is coming for the dresser tomorrow! Call me if you need anything Tootles, Janna

Angie @ thejunkranch said...

Glad to find a new "junk" blog...and look forward to following along.

Anne Lorys said...

Hey there! I saw that awesome junk girl sign you made for Janna, I love it! Would you be able to make one with my store name on it? If not, I'm probably gonna want a junk girl sign from ya, anyway!
~ Anne

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hi sweetie!

thanks for stoppin' by the yaya! I was just thinkin' how great that piece would be great for my shop for Halloween!!! :) I guess great minds think alike? LOL

You can order that mag from Amazon.com....just do the search under their name in Amazon and the site will come up for you to order it. I LOVE it! Wish I could sell it in my store...but, they don't do that here in the states.

xo...deb

Anne Marie said...

I've been there...with all the demo-
we did that to our kitchen, bathroom...pretty much everywhere!
it's a mess - but totally worth it!

The Tattered Cottage said...

Stopped by from Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds....Love the junk girl sign you made for Janna. Would like one for myself, could you email me and let me know if you can make one for me, price, shipping info, etc?
Love your junk :)
Toni
thetatteredcottage@yahoo.com

Restoration House Interiors said...

So, I've been told you make "Junk Girl" signs...how can I get my hands on one? (via Artsy Fartsy)